An exclusive forum to discuss about Madurai City...

• Is this forum is Ad Free?

• If you can't find help in FAQ. Just post your request here.
If you can't find help in FAQ. Just post your request here.
 #96  by Guest
 March 3rd, 2010, 3:37 pm
Hi Admin

I would like to join this forum. I would like to know whether this site is advertisement free? Because I am looking for some valuable information not advertisements!
 #97  by Admin
 March 3rd, 2010, 3:42 pm
Dear Guest

We don't have any idea to place advertisement in this forum. We are keen to see your valuable post soon.

Thanks
Admin
 #1168  by Admin
 October 19th, 2010, 12:22 pm
Dear All,

To make running expenses on this Site, from 19th October 2010, we introduce Google AdSence to our site. We put our maximum attention to place the ads in rights place. So we are sure it will not affect smooth surfing of our Site. We request you to kindly make some clicks over the Google Ads to get tiny revenue.

P.S: This change is applied only to Default template. If you want ads free AAM, choose different Templates from your UCP.

Always expecting your support!

Thanks & Regards,
Admin
 #1606  by Moorthy
 February 4th, 2011, 4:35 pm
i'm also a allaboutmadurai member.this site is very informative but we can take to next level by updating useful and latest information about madurai.send our site links to all network sites,friends,relatives and known circle.The site loading time is not good
 #1610  by Admin
 February 5th, 2011, 1:14 pm
^^ Hi Moorthy

Thanks for your keen interest on Madurai and its development. Your contribution to AAM will highly appreciated.

Regarding site loading time, I heard the same issue from many of our members and I too feel the same. So we decided and move our web site to new server w.e.f. 5th-Feb-2011. I believe this new server will give you better surfing experience.

Regards,
Admin, AAM