• Mobile Application for AAM

• If you can't find help in FAQ. Just post your request here.
If you can't find help in FAQ. Just post your request here.
 #4192  by Admin
 March 23rd, 2012, 1:26 pm
Now AAM can be accessed through your mobile phone which is powered by Tapatalk.

Supported devices:
  • iPhone - Search for "Tapatalk" in AppStore, you can find the application named "Tapatalk Forum App".
  • Android Mobiles - Search for "Tapatalk" in Android Market, you can find the application named "Tapatalk Forum App".
  • Blackberry - Search for "Tapatalk" in App World, you can find the application named "Tapatalk Forum App".
  • Windows Phone 7 - Search for "Tapatalk" in Market Place, you can find the application named "Board Express for Tapatalk".
After installing Tapatalk application to your mobile device, you can find Search option in the application... Just search "All About Madurai" to add and access our forum.

#4195  by madurakarenda
 March 23rd, 2012, 8:49 pm
Admin wrote:Now AAM can be accessed through your mobile phone which is powered by Tapatalk.

Supported devices:
  • iPhone - Search for "Tapatalk" in AppStore, you can find the application named "Tapatalk Forum App".
  • Android Mobiles - Search for "Tapatalk" in Android Market, you can find the application named "Tapatalk Forum App".
  • Blackberry - Search for "Tapatalk" in App World, you can find the application named "Tapatalk Forum App".
  • Windows Phone 7 - Search for "Tapatalk" in Market Place, you can find the application named "Board Express for Tapatalk".
After installing Tapatalk application to your mobile device, you can find Search option in the application... Just search "All About Madurai" to add and access our forum.
Great!! :dance1: For Java based users like me? :roll:
 #4198  by Sundar
 March 23rd, 2012, 11:49 pm
Yes its only paid service; but its worth to buy as I can use one application to manage all my forums like saveondish, aam, skyscraper city etc. :)

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
 #10676  by Malaysia Mustafa
 December 14th, 2013, 1:55 pm
madurakarenda wrote:Tapatalk is now free.

8-)
How did I miss this post? Just now downloaded tapatalk. No more opera/chrome for AAM in mobile.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk