|All About Madurai
|Forum Rules & Regulation
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Admin [ March 11th, 2010, 6:54 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Forum Rules & Regulation|
The community forums are a place where people can interact and have discussions about several different topics. However, we ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure that the forums have some productive conversation. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a ban from the forums or the entire site, as well as removal of posts and points!
- No flaming, badgering, spamming, or trolling.
- No discussion of piracy or illegal material, or linking to these illegal activities.
- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.
- Do not post for the sake of forum post count... your posts will be removed if we see you posting multiple 5-7 word posts just for points.
- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban.
- Do not post links to lewd or offensive content. Keep everything Safe for Work.
- Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else. We don't want to know your street address.
- Do not post advertising or referral links.
- No excessive swearing or language.
- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.
- Do not copy or plagiarize comments.
- Treat everyone as equal in the forum
- Always be polite
- Copy only the relevant part while copying from the other sources
- Provide the source of information if it's not yours. Give URLs if avaialable
- Whenever you post any news of NON - ENGLISH, Please do the transaltion in English to at least convey the context of the message
- Do not attack anyone in Person
- Do not post abusive, inflammatory or indecent posts
- Do not Use Copyrighted articles/pictures/news
Although the administrators and moderators of AllAboutMadurai.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of AllAboutMadurai.com, nor phpBB Group (developers of phpBB) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of AllAboutMadurai.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 5:30 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group