An exclusive forum to discuss about Madurai City...

• Customer Support Executive for International Call Center

• In and around job opportunity of Madurai
In and around job opportunity of Madurai
 #9625  by prakashisnura22
 July 5th, 2013, 10:29 pm
Need 1 Year or at least 6 Months Experience in International Call Center

Any Degree is Preferred

Basic Knowledge in Computer

Excellent Communication Skill

Friendly relationships with customer and interacting them with pleasing words

Its not a Sale project or targeted project

You will be doing Customer Support for US restaurants and interacting with customers and clients through voice, chat and mail.

If anyone interested email your resume to prakashisnura22@gmail.com ;)
 #9627  by prakashisnura22
 July 6th, 2013, 9:54 pm
madurakarenda wrote:^^ Can you please let us know the name of your international Call center?
Bro its not a company, i'm just running in a small scale with just 1 employee in my home. planning to build a small office separately. adhu chumma work description'kaga pottadhu ;) , anyway my company name is Phoenix Technologies.
 #9628  by madurakarenda
 July 6th, 2013, 10:37 pm
prakashisnura22 wrote:
Bro its not a company, i'm just running in a small scale with just 1 employee in my home. planning to build a small office separately. adhu chumma work description'kaga pottadhu ;) , anyway my company name is Phoenix Technologies.

Just wanted to confirm if its a direct opening or a consultancy doing trick (they always do that trick).

Good that its your own enterprise and you are planning to grow it.

AllaboutMadurai.com wishes you all success with your venture and you grow more with the future.

:thumbup:
 #9629  by prakashisnura22
 July 7th, 2013, 9:38 pm
madurakarenda wrote:
prakashisnura22 wrote:

Just wanted to confirm if its a direct opening or a consultancy doing trick (they always do that trick).

Good that its your own enterprise and you are planning to grow it.

AllaboutMadurai.com wishes you all success with your venture and you grow more with the future.

:thumbup:
:thanks: a lot bro :D