• Madurai Hotels

  • All About Madurai's Parks, Theme Parks, Multiplexes, Game Zones, Hotels, Tourism etc.,
All About Madurai's Parks, Theme Parks, Multiplexes, Game Zones, Hotels, Tourism etc.,
 #9616  by Malaysia Mustafa
 July 2nd, 2013, 1:43 pm
madurakarenda wrote:Following the tremendous turnover of Madurai KFC (According to reliable sources, they exceeded the daily target every day),

Recruitment is happening for the second KFC restaurant it seems :thumbup:

Got the information that its going to be a new restaurant from the firm that is executing recruitment.

Eager to know the location.
Should be somewhere in Goripalayam/Thallakulam/Alagarkoil Road. Appa thaan enakku vasathiya irukkum. ;)
 #11657  by ananth
 August 13th, 2014, 4:25 pm
MK, it would be good if you give the location also to get an idea of where it is coming up
 #11658  by Jayvjay
 August 13th, 2014, 5:13 pm
How ,we missed these for a year ... :?:

SPK hotel : No.6, 9th East Street, Lake View Road, Managiri,
KK Nagar, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625020

Astoria hotel :
No. 65, 70 Feet Road, Ellis Nagar
Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625016

Both have opened already :)
Last edited by Jayvjay on August 13th, 2014, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #11659  by ananth
 August 13th, 2014, 5:21 pm
Jayvjay wrote:How ,we missed these for a year ... :?:

SPK hotel : No: 65, 70 feet road, Ellis Nagar,
Madurai - 625 016. Tamil Nadu

Astoria hotel :
No. 65, 70 Feet Road, Ellis Nagar
Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625016

Both have opened already :)
how come both hotel have same address?
 #11660  by madurakarenda
 August 13th, 2014, 5:31 pm
^^ Dear Ananth,

SPK Hotel is in Lake View road opposite to Sundaram park.

Astoria is in Ellis nagar main road.
 #11661  by ananth
 August 13th, 2014, 5:50 pm
madurakarenda wrote:^^ Dear Ananth,

SPK Hotel is in Lake View road opposite to Sundaram park.

Astoria is in Ellis nagar main road.
OK. thx. Jayvjay had given same address for both hotels and so I was little confused.

Actually what we need is one more branded hotel probably from oberoi group R welcome group brand. We have Taj and we have fortune which is part of ITC but not ITC's welcome group brand.
 #11663  by Jayvjay
 August 13th, 2014, 6:23 pm
ananth wrote:
madurakarenda wrote:^^ Dear Ananth,

SPK Hotel is in Lake View road opposite to Sundaram park.

Astoria is in Ellis nagar main road.
OK. thx. Jayvjay had given same address for both hotels and so I was little confused.

Actually what we need is one more branded hotel probably from oberoi group R welcome group brand. We have Taj and we have fortune which is part of ITC but not ITC's welcome group brand.
Thanks MK . Sorry for same address .Now corrected .

Yeah .We need one from oberoi group too ...
 #11972  by sajutoms
 February 21st, 2015, 2:47 pm
Hai

Which 4/5*hotel is providing excellent buffet lunch/dinner? what could be the cost? do we need to have an advanced table reservation?
what about your opinion about gate way of Taj ?
 #11974  by Sundar
 February 21st, 2015, 5:43 pm
sajutoms wrote:Hai

Which 4/5*hotel is providing excellent buffet lunch/dinner? what could be the cost? do we need to have an advanced table reservation?
what about your opinion about gate way of Taj ?
GRT Regency is the Best in terms of variety and quality! Lunch or Dinner its INR650 + tax.
 #11995  by M.Mohamed Rafi
 March 10th, 2015, 12:58 pm
Our Madurai has a tremendous potential in the bakery industry and if a large number of nice and hygienic "eat-in" bakeries (eg. Iyengar Bakery and cake shops) come up throughout various place , iam sure they will receive a good patronage. and yes those roadside dusty , filthy and cramped tea-stalls and coffee-bars should transform , for better and offer more. indeed our city lacks in this count and perhaps the food -entrepreneurs should think and act seriously. will they?
 #12390  by shivamdu
 February 23rd, 2016, 10:41 am
Cross post from SSC by rajaprabakar - Looks like McDonald's or KFC opening at Anna nagar opposite to Tanishq showroom.
Image