• Our Site Template

• Suggestions are welcomed to improve the Site
Suggestions are welcomed to improve the Site
 #3062  by madurakarenda
 December 22nd, 2011, 11:48 am
Hi Admin. I have a doubt. Whenever I look at our portal, i could see some Bots by name Bing, Majestic-12, and some more online as registered users. Were these bots created by you or somebody else. If it was created by you, do you mind clearing my doubt via a PM to me. What is its role in our Forum?

Thanks.
 #3063  by Admin
 December 22nd, 2011, 12:05 pm
madurakarenda wrote:Hi Admin. I have a doubt. Whenever I look at our portal, i could see some Bots by name Bing, Majestic-12, and some more online as registered users. Were these bots created by you or somebody else. If it was created by you, do you mind clearing my doubt via a PM to me. What is its role in our Forum?
Thanks.
These are robots users who takes the content of our forum posts to search engine's results. This is one of the process of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
 #7631  by arunprasathj
 November 8th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Hai,

Please provide search option.

And show recently replied/posted page at first, when we have more than 1 page for a topic.

Thanks
Arun
 #7633  by Sundar
 November 8th, 2012, 8:17 pm
arunprasathj wrote:Hai,

Please provide search option.

And show recently replied/posted page at first, when we have more than 1 page for a topic.

Thanks
Arun
After logged in, you can see below options to do search and to view all unread posts.