• Your requests to Admin.

• Suggestions are welcomed to improve the Site
Suggestions are welcomed to improve the Site
 #5365  by Malaysia Mustafa
 June 1st, 2012, 3:29 pm
One of the Delhi bound SJ flight number has to be changed. Morning one is SG304 and afternoon one is SG306.
 #5366  by Admin
 June 1st, 2012, 6:52 pm

Number of unique visitors to http://www.AllAboutMadurai.com has been consistently increasing for the past five month.

Nearly 8500 Madurai lovers visited our portal last month. :thumbup: Nearly we severed 3.5 GB of data for Madurai'tees!

BIG :thanks: for all, for your wonderful support.
 #5368  by madurakarenda
 June 1st, 2012, 11:40 pm
^^ It is evident when I see the number of users online everytime I view the forum. These days I am able to see consistent 6, 7 (or) 8+ viewing the forum (sometimes goes up to 11, 12 on the highs). And our group is facing promotions, if you see Mustafa's signature in SSC, the link leads to schedule in AAM (So, those type of small things also count).

Hope for AAM to become the single sought exclusive Madurai forum on original Madurai sarakku. :thumbup:

Btw, does the unique visitor register count takes me also into account every month? i.e for one single time per month.
 #5374  by Admin
 June 2nd, 2012, 9:56 am
madurakarenda wrote: Btw, does the unique visitor register count takes me also into account every month? i.e for one single time per month.
Yes. Every month count restated from 1. Also, if you are using two different network (from office & home) to browse AAM , then statistics counted you as 2.
 #5410  by madurakarenda
 June 6th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Hi admin,

How about merging the two topics under Education? I feel that we don't need the "Anna university" topic.
 #5411  by Malaysia Mustafa
 June 6th, 2012, 10:04 pm
^^ I feel the same. If there should be any seperate topic other than common education thread, MKU would have got seperate topic.
 #5479  by joshua_2020
 June 14th, 2012, 9:54 pm
Admin pls create new thread for vehicle showroom address and photos in shopping thread
 #5491  by Sundar
 June 15th, 2012, 1:25 pm
^^ you can directly create new topic by clicking [New Topic] button.
 #5539  by Admin
 June 19th, 2012, 7:09 pm
Now you can use common login for your Facebook and AllAboutMadurai account.

For existing users, if you are using same email id for Facebook and AAM, just logout from AAM account and then click Image button at top. After your confirmation, your account will be automatically linked with your Facebook account.
 #5540  by madurakarenda
 June 19th, 2012, 7:48 pm
^^ Wow! Really cool feature gets added! I can login anytime into AAM when I am online in facebook without entering AAM login credentials.

:dance1:

:thanks: Admin!!!
 #5541  by madurakarenda
 June 19th, 2012, 7:52 pm
^^ And it looks like our login is Camouflaged too :D (shows in hidden category without mentioning the online guys' username)

Very nice :thumbup:
 #5723  by jeganatu
 July 1st, 2012, 6:14 pm
Admin wrote:Now you can use common login for your Facebook and AllAboutMadurai account.

For existing users, if you are using same email id for Facebook and AAM, just logout from AAM account and then click Image button at top. After your confirmation, your account will be automatically linked with your Facebook account.
Hi, I Created my account using the same method . Now my user id is on display along with my email id.
My requirements.
1. I want to remove the email address and re-name my id.
2. My personal details accessed from facebook is not on display anywhere in my profile settings, how to access the same and if I want to edit them, how can I do the same?
3. I could not find "delete user profile" option anywhere in my personal settings tab. Is that option provided, if so from where to access the same?