An exclusive forum to discuss about Madurai City...

• Your requests to Admin.

• Suggestions are welcomed to improve the Site
Suggestions are welcomed to improve the Site
 #8784  by Modern Vampire
 February 19th, 2013, 3:18 pm
rather than typing the whole passage as it was in newspapers.All you users may convey your msgs short & sweet.Or otherwise it ll make the readers bored.

make the amount of characters to be used within a specific limit as in twit.

It ll be better to avoid tamil scripts....
bcoz there are users who dono tamil following this site...and many mobile users, where it shows as a blank square in their browsers.....though there is a way to avoid them,many people dono that....bcoz im also suffered from this & my frnds.

In otherway its an absolutely brilliant effort by all you users to make our city proud.....sabash.....
 #8821  by madurakarenda
 February 24th, 2013, 8:38 am
^^ We mandate the users to provide at least a one line translation of the news in Tamil, but there are quite a few deviations because of forgetfulness.

The forum shall try minimizing those errors.

Thanks for the valuable feedback.
 #10220  by Madurai Gilli
 September 18th, 2013, 9:51 pm
Dear admins,

I am encountering the bandwidth problem while I try logging in AAM..I couldn't get the full page as It stops at the half-page.

Because of this problem, I couldn't post many news items in the recent past, the same of which you can see at SSC-Madurai Forum..Unfortunately, none of the other members (or) admin are posting it here.

Kindly solve this bandwidth problem (or) try updating AAM with recent news, I posted in SSC.

It doesn't look nice to see our AAM without updates..!

Thanks..:)
 #10229  by Admin
 September 20th, 2013, 12:41 pm
Madurai Gilli wrote:Dear admins,

I am encountering the bandwidth problem while I try logging in AAM..I couldn't get the full page as It stops at the half-page.

Because of this problem, I couldn't post many news items in the recent past, the same of which you can see at SSC-Madurai Forum..Unfortunately, none of the other members (or) admin are posting it here.

Kindly solve this bandwidth problem (or) try updating AAM with recent news, I posted in SSC.

It doesn't look nice to see our AAM without updates..!

Thanks..:)
Dear Gilli,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I understand it is very difficult for the users to post update with these type of slow page load. We are using shared hosting; so it has some limitation in bandwidth and also the process of other sites in our hosting server may cause our site performance. To improve our site performance, we have move to dedicated server or atleast VP Server which cost me around 2.5k per month. I am having this site on my personal interest only (without any income from site). Let me think about the other possibility to improve the performance.

Regards,
Admin
 #13464  by Buford
 May 21st, 2017, 12:36 pm
Malaysia Mustafa wrote:
July 8th, 2012, 4:32 pm
^^ Yeah. It would be nice if we promote tourism of colombo in our forum too. Similarly we can promote Madurai in their forum. They allowed already.
I think that would be a good idea. Maybe some sub forums.